Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up: 7/25





Photo Credit

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries. It was a low spending week which was fantastic!

2. Today I am thankful to be home. To be able to sleep in my own bed and ease back into my routine.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was doubling my traffic to this blog! I am really happy to be increasing the number of readers and I hope that you are enjoying what you are reading.

4. I will consider this week a success if I find a few secret moments to be with just myself and shut the world.


5. A good friend is
the person who is beside you in tears and laughter, in hard times and in easy ones. In sickness and in health. A good friend is someone you can drunk text instead of text the Past. You can vent no matter what and always has an eager ear to listen to you. A good friend is someone who you in turn listen to when they vent, when they are down and up and sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment