Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

I found this sweet way to summarize the week as I was clicking through the finance blogger universe.

Thanks to My Pretty Pennies:





1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $250 on impromptu shopping spree...shoes, pants, bras.

2. Today I am thankful for being able to run 7km in less than 1hour this week.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was walk around Oakville lakeshore and watch the sailboats come in.

4. I will consider this week a success if the cat and I get to Ottawa in one piece.

5. My favorite 4th 1st of July tradition is watching the fireworks. This year I was sad that I would miss them, but by some miracle they were shooting them from a park by my apartment and I could watch from my balcony!

(photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment