Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Online Dating Pick Up Lines....

I ventured onto a Plenty of Fish today and decided to share with you the first few messages I received.
I usually take my pics down when I am not online and pretty much go on there when I need a little laugh.
Under the message are my initial reactions before I hit block.

Subject: hey!!
Hi there how are u?


- Got to be a tiny bit more original than this!

Subject: Hello!!!
Don't worrry silly, we'll do it even before going on a date...


- Not sure why I am worried silly about something…

Subject: do you like milk with ice?
hey there


- Bye there

Subject: are you the one?? :))
hey whats up its emran how are you? :)) how goes your week so far, doing anything exciting this week??..well i do happen to notice your profile and it is interesting so i thought of dropping by, do you think i stand a chance to know us well at all??..this is all for now and i am definitely looking forward to hear from you..have a blast and byee for now


- Hell no, I am not the one.

Subject: hello
Hello

How are you? Did you have a good weekend?

Dennis :-)


- Hello you message me every time I am online with the same line.

Subject: Hi
Ok, straight up!..You really caught my attention..:) I thought this POF page was a silly idea. However one of my co-workers, found a real cool "lady friend"(lack of better words) off it and suggested I try it..lol
So normally, this is not my style. I don't get message happy.. I just had to say something, when I came across your profile.
So I guess...hmmm...Hi my name is Michael, or Mikey..which everone you like better..;)
Very nice to make your acquaintance..:)


- I would reply but you are looking at the camera like a deer in headlights and I love taking pics, if you are going to look like that in all of our pics this is just not going to work out.

Subject: Hi
he how's it going, wanted to get to know you better, drop me a line if your free...


- Ok really, how hard is to spell ‘hey’?

Subject: im BURSTING with fruit flavour

im shawn. i JUST turned 33. i own a small security/investigations
company in downtown toronto. I like to go out to karaoke, but i dont sing. i like
coffeeshops, people watching and generally being out and active. im looking for my
best friend.... lover, confidante.... all in one.

maybe we can get to know eachother?? feel free to read my profile.
im sure, if given the chance... you may be surprised.

cheers
shawn


-hmmm it’s not fruit flavour you are bursting with….

Subject: Hi
Hello there! How are you doing today? I have read your profile and am curious to know more about you! Care to chat?


M

-Dude, in one pic you have a monkey on your shoulder and in the other you are half way up a palm tree… I think I learned all that there is about you right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment