Saturday, March 5, 2011

* Tax Refund DANCE*

Wooohooo taxes are filed and my bank account is waiting!

Happy to report that I will be getting back just over $2,000 this year!!!

And of course I have a plan for that money, that was made ages ago. One day I hope to run into money that I don't have a plan for or have already spent...

The master plan!

- $700 right back into the RRSP
- $300 shopping!!! I have been wearing extremely stretched out pants for a while and with my workouts my body has changed. Time for new pants. 5 to be exact! A few other items have to be refreshed as well which means I will be very very careful in making my dollars stretch
- $1,000 into emergency and travel fund. I am hoping to go to Las Vegas and Miami this year and this covers the trip expenses. Still have to start saving for spending money.

Basically, hello money and goodbye money!

No comments:

Post a Comment