Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Dating Rules

I have been thinking and one of my New Year's resolutions was to change how I approach dating.
Yes I realize it is now mid April, better late than never....

1. I will not go out with a man unless he asks me out first.

2. I will not go out with a man who does not call/show up when he says he will.

3. I will not go out with a man who does not ask me out on a real date by the 2nd conversation. I will not be his phone/text/BBM buddy.

4. I will not date a man who makes me wonder if he is into me.

5. I will not date a man who is not fully available (married, in a relationship etc)

6. I will not expect a man to 'wake up' and realize what he has missed out on and contact me a month/year after the last time I heard from him.

7. I will not be afraid to ask: " So what are we exactly doing here?"

8. I will not be afraid to walk away from a man who only feels like a booty call.

9. I will work on the 'relationship' before I jump into a physical relationship.

10. I will try to follow the above rules at all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment